Mother’s Day is just two days away and you still need to figure out what to get her ASAP. Don’t fret. We’ve got you covered no matter what kind of budget you’re on.
Check out five of our last-minute, thoughtful gift ideas for mom that just so happen to be good for her and the environment!
- A gorgeous bouquet of flowers. We love flower delivery services like Farmgirl Flowers and Urban Stems. But just in case you’re not able to get your hands on one of their bouquets, head over to your local Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods or grocery store and put together your own for mom. Check out this easy and timeless DIY Spring Floral Bouquet Tutorial from B. Loved.
- A gift card for some serious self-care. Let mom pick out some luxury organic beauty products from some of our favorite retailers like The Detox Market, Credo, Follain, Citrine Natural Beauty, Cap Beauty and more. Or treat her to a massage or mani/pedi at your local non-toxic spa or nail salon.
- A green beauty box subscription. Give mom a subscription to some of our favorite green beauty boxes like Beauty Heroes, Art of Organics or Petit Vour.
- A beautiful smoothie bowl for breakfast. Make mom a beautiful smoothie bowl for breakfast like our Orange Mango Smoothie Bowl found in our new Issue 8 on p.11 or check out Pinterest for some more ideas.
- A copy of our new Issue 8. Give mom a copy of our new Issue 8 (find it at a store near you here) or give her a subscription to Thoughtfully Magazine.
And don’t forget to include a hand-written note or card expressing your love. Have a happy Mother’s Day! xx